Topic: Distribution Lists
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We are using iRedMail for shop accounts / disposable accounts instead of paying for Exchange accounts since these are "revolving door" accounts. We have distribution lists setup on the Exchange server and want to include these iRedMail accounts too.
Exchange domain: xxx.com
iRedMail domain: m.xxx.com
Test emails to firstname.lastname@example.org work just fine in and out from internal and external accounts.
We've created alias accounts as distribution list accounts email@example.com and added valid m.xxx.com and external email addressed to the members section. However, test emails via internal m.xxx.com and external email tests to the firstname.lastname@example.org fail to find this account.. returning a "user unknown" error.
Hoping someone can shed some light on adding iRedMail "distribution lists" to our existing Exchange distribution lists...
Thank you, Chris