Topic: Banned IPs count in iRedAdmin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I noticed that after update to iRedAdmin-Pro 4.7 (and also 4.6) the banned IP count is not visible any more on the first page. Even if there are IPs listed in iredadmin/activities/fail2ban/banned, the count on the first page is empty.
I attached 2 pictures, 1st is first page dashboard - Statistics Of Latest 24 Hours. And the 2nd is the details page of Banned IPs.
Thank you very much for your help!