Topic: per user alias not working
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1 PGSQL Edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I've followed instruction here:
SELECT * FROM alias
SELECT * FROM forwarding
...show relevant alias, emails, domains and correct settings.
I've tried restarting POSTFIX service.
Email is successfully delivered from external email to primary iredmail email account.
When sending to email alias from external email, nothing arrives at iredmail email account.