Topic: Hostname Change In production Mail Server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installe
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux release 7.8.2003 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I need to change my hostname in running mail server.
I will change it in /etc/hostname and /etc/hosts files.
But, i want to know is there any changes need in iredmail mail config files ( like postfix,dovecot, iredapd, nginx, mysql, amavis.. etc....)
If it is required pls help me the file locations to change the hostname.
Thanks In advance ...