Topic: Upgraded - can't add user
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes, Pro
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hello. I upgraded my email server and did a fresh install. I went through the upgrade notes and did the changes to the databases before moving it over. On the new server, I get the following error message when trying to add a user. Please help. Thank you.
Error: InternalError(1364, "Field 'disclaimer' doesn't have a default value")