Topic: Migrate iRedMail from CentOs 7 to new server on CentOs 8
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOs 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I've just installed and configure IredMail on a CentOs 7 server with success. But, in one or two years I will change my CentOs server for a CentOs 8.
How Can I migrate all IredMail server and roundcube webmail please?
I saw some things in the doc but I want, if possible, a step by step procedure.
Thank you for your help.