Topic: Still possible to enable deprecated SSL in last iRedMail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL - MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
Hi, I'm running tests for a future upgrade to CentOS 8. In CentOS 7, this document saved me https://docs.iredmail.org/enable.smtps.html
but now it seems not to be working in iRedMail 1.3.2, where SSLv2 and SSLv3 are disabled by design.
Any chance to whitelist a specific host identified by static IP or identified by hostname, to bypass TLS protocol authentication?
I know it's obsolete, deprecated, insecure and dangerous, but I have an old industrial pc that needs to send alerts by mail and the better I can set up is port 465 over SSL.