1

Topic: Sort all users by last login

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
revisiting this one:

Just wondering if this may be implemented at some point:

I can sort by last logged in date, but only per page. Is there any way to configure it like the quota sort, so that it sorts all users?

2

Re: Sort all users by last login

Currently it logs last login time of IMAP/POP3, also the time of last email deliver (LMTP/LDA). Which one would you like to sort?

----

Buy me a cup of coffee ($5) to support iRedMail:

buy me a cup of coffee

3

Re: Sort all users by last login

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Currently it logs last login time of IMAP/POP3, also the time of last email deliver (LMTP/LDA). Which one would you like to sort?

I'm thinking IMAP/POP3. What I'm looking for is inactive users who have not logged on recently.

4

Re: Sort all users by last login

jstewart wrote:

I'm thinking IMAP/POP3. What I'm looking for is inactive users who have not logged on recently.

Maybe you're looking for a separated web page ike "Inactive users in X days", and you don't need/want to sort last login date at all?

----

Buy me a cup of coffee ($5) to support iRedMail:

buy me a cup of coffee

5

Re: Sort all users by last login

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
jstewart wrote:

I'm thinking IMAP/POP3. What I'm looking for is inactive users who have not logged on recently.

Maybe you're looking for a separated web page ike "Inactive users in X days", and you don't need/want to sort last login date at all?

If that is possible, that would be brilliant...

6

Re: Sort all users by last login

jstewart wrote:

If that is possible, that would be brilliant...

Added to my TODO list. Will try to implement it in future release.

----

Buy me a cup of coffee ($5) to support iRedMail:

buy me a cup of coffee