Topic: Send as another user

Hello,
I want to allow the specific user to be able to send email as another user. I have achieved with the parameter "ALLOWED_LOGIN_MISMATCH_SENDERS" that specific user is able to send email as any other user. But I want to achieve that this specific user1@mydomain.com will be able to send emails as user1@mydomain.com ans also only as user2@mydomain.com. This user should not be able to send emails as user3@mydomain.com user1, user2 and user3 are regular mailboxes.

How and where am I able to configure this specific send as one additional account behavior?
Thx,P.

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.2.1 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Send as another user

The default iRedAPD configuration is allowing user1@ to send as any of its alias addresses. So you may consider adding user2@ as an alias address of user1@.

Hi,
This is not working for me unfortunately, because I have two different mailboxes with different usernames and passwords and they have to remain separate mailboxes. Due to that it is not possible to add second address as an alias.
Is there any other way how to achieve the expected behavior while having two mailboxes (not aliases)?
Thx,P.

Currently "ALLOWED_LOGIN_MISMATCH_SENDERS" is the only way if it cannot be added as an alias address.