1 (edited by bolinches 2020-12-13 05:36:35)

Topic: Cannot obtain link for latest PRO version

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: FreeBSD 11.2
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Ngninx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I am running a beta version of n-1 of pro as I never got the GA version, not a big deal (I asked a few times) as it was working OK. But not being able to get the newest version is not acceptable solution.

Could you pls provide the download link etc via my account contact info?

Thanks

Post's attachments

Screenshot_20201212_233313.png
Screenshot_20201212_233313.png 63.73 kb, file has never been downloaded. 

You don't have the permssions to download the attachments of this post.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Cannot obtain link for latest PRO version

Download link sent. smile

Thanks

I cannot see in my mail logs any email from iredmail domain in the last 24 hours

Could you pls resend? Thanks

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Could you please send the link? We been on mail contact for the BETA on FreeBSD for python3

bolinches wrote:
ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Could you please send the link? We been on mail contact for the BETA on FreeBSD for python3

Hi .... Just to be clear I do not have the link. I still have the BETA SW running. BETA SW that FreeBSD users on 12 as myself had to wait for many months to get where the PRO version was not usable. I never complained nor asked for an extension of the license due that even it was clear that by forcing us to go 12 (even 11.4 still there) was also forcing us to go pytohn3 where PRO was not ready there. I am still not asking for that ... life happens. But what I am asking is for the download link of latest PRO as the BETA SW I have simply cannot get, and I really will like that get that before year end.

Thanks

Could you please mail us your iRedAdmin-Pro license key and tell me which version you want to get? https://www.iredmail.org/contact.html

I tried that multiple times before resorting to the forum.

And communication through that channel was OK to obtain the BETA code but never got any reply when asking for the link for the latest PRO version

Sure I can try again ....

I contacted on 26th ... no reply yet

I understand is an odd week but I hope next week something comes up ....

Dear @bolinches,

Download link was sent to your email address few times, and sent again moment ago, let me know if you didn't receive it.

I just got it. Thanks

You have a good product which I am fine pay for. This time with the FreeBSD python3 and Pro is the first time in years I felt that I am not getting value for what I am paying for, which is also support. Having months out of using PRO is not a move I would have wanted to have, on a fully supported platform according the your docs.

Keep the good work on the product but please do not forget the installed base. I choose to pay for PRO due it makes my life easier on managing the email part.

Cheers

And a smooth update to 1.3.2 and Pro 4.7

Thanks

bolinches wrote:

Having months out of using PRO is not a move I would have wanted to have, on a fully supported platform according the your docs.

We need some time to move all Python applications to Python 3, that's why it delayed.