Topic: Remove optional component after setup (SOGO , roundcube …)
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version : 1.3.2 OPENLDAP edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian buster
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
I setup with the installer, i activate sogo and roundcube.
Today : i want to remove SOGO, and maybe included roundcube to setup «official» version of roundcube.
I check the sh tools : don't seems to have a clean way to remove an optional component.
I can do it manually, but question : did there are a clean way to do it ?