Topic: Catch-All not working for new domains
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: ubuntu (20.04.LTS)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I just noticed that newly added catch-all domains are not recieving domains (dropped):
Jan 8 12:06:04 msg postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from mx-out.tlen.pl[126.96.36.199]: 554 5.7.1 <email@example.com>: Relay access denied; from=<firstname.lastname@example.org> to=<email@example.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<mx-out.tlen.pl>
Old domains catch-all are working fine. Database entries are set correctly (forwardings table entry for new catch all domain is set properly as the old ones)
Any clue where i could look to find the solution?