Topic: Compaire my config with a good clean 1.4.0 ldap pro config

Hi,

Is there a way to compaire my config with a good and clean 1.4.0 config?
I upgraded a couple of times my mail server from 1.2.0 up to 1.4.0 but i have the feeling that i not compleded all the upgrades complete.
At this moment i have got a access Error: Permission denied. on my catch-all tab.

or is there a way to install the mailserver over on a shadow server started with 1.4.0?

Kindly regards Han van Hulst

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Compaire my config with a good clean 1.4.0 ldap pro config

vanHulst wrote:

Is there a way to compaire my config with a good and clean 1.4.0 config?
I upgraded a couple of times my mail server from 1.2.0 up to 1.4.0 but i have the feeling that i not compleded all the upgrades complete.

There's a sample file in each release: settings.ini.ldap.sample.

At this moment i have got a access Error: Permission denied. on my catch-all tab.

This is a bug in v1.4.0, it's fixed in v1.4.1 which released on 2011-03-04. Did you get the download link?

or is there a way to install the mailserver over on a shadow server started with 1.4.0?

Sorry, what do you mean "shadow server"?

Thanks yes i did get the download link.
With shadow server i mean a virtual installation of my server like a test server before deploying it to the real production server

The think is that i would like to make a clean 1.4.1 installation without the complete installation from 1.2.0 up to 1.4,1 on my test server so that i can compare the working of the mail server

vanHulst wrote:

With shadow server i mean a virtual installation of my server like a test server before deploying it to the real production server
The think is that i would like to make a clean 1.4.1 installation without the complete installation from 1.2.0 up to 1.4,1 on my test server so that i can compare the working of the mail server

With iRedMail, you can always get "shadow server", same configuration files and settings. No matter it's a VM or physical server.
Is this what you want?