Topic: One domain cannot send to ours
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Server 18.04.4 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I opened a ticket with our spam filter vendor, and we were able to find the issue for ourDomain.com is on their side. Their IT will need to investigate. Here is info to provide their IT department:
From: k****z@theirDomain.com Time: 2021-02-04 10:50:25
To: v***i@ourDomain.com Action: Whitelisted
Subject: TEST Reason: Client
Size: 15387 Delivery Status: Deferred
Source IP: spfaus-b.zixsmbhosted.com[184.108.40.206] Delivery Detail: connect to mail.ourDomain.com[ourSide IP Address]:25: Connection refused
ID: 1612457425-04ff3d3e181dac60001-34UB0x Delivery Time: 2021-02-04 11:09:37
Score: Destination Server: none
The most important part of this log is: Delivery Detail: connect to mail.ourDomain.com[ourSide IP Address]:25: Connection refused
We have been using the iRedMail system for about a year and it has been great. Very reliable, stable, easy to add accounts. Just great.
One domain cannot send to us. The bit above this is what they sent to troubleshoot. The "spfaus-b.zixsmbhosted.com" is who they use for their mail protection. "theirDomain.com" is where they are sending from. "ourDomain.com" is where they are sending to us. "ourSideIP Address" is the outside IP address of our connection to the internet.
Everyone else can send to us without difficulty. Just this one place cannot. How can I fix this?