Topic: attachment file type allow send for logged users
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
How can I create a rule for logged in users to allow them to send certain types of files as an attachment to an email. Globally, for example, mp3 is blocked, but I would like to allow sending them to authorized users. Blocked extensions I had in /etc/amavis/conf.d/50-user.