Topic: 554 5.7.1 Relay access denied
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a system with public IP with custom software (we cannot use authentication), from which I would like to send emails to our partners. I have created an mail account for that system and I have configured the mail address of our mail server, which is on the same public IP as this system. I have added the public ip of that system into /opt/iredapd/settings.py with MYNETWORKS = [ 'public ip' ], into this file /etc/postfix/helo_access.pcre the actual hostname of the machine, using the examples, which I found.
I have also added in here /etc/postfix/sender_access.pcre the IP address of the system and the email address again using the formats mentioned into iredmail documentations.
I have whitelisted also the public IP into /etc/postfix/main.cf mynetworks parameter.
Also, permit_mynetworks was added on top of various sender restrictions.
No matter all that, when I try to send an email from that system, inside the mail server i see this:
Feb 11 11:19:45 mail postfix/smtpd: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from FQDN[public ip of the system]: 554 5.7.1 <firstname.lastname@example.org>: Relay access denied; from=<email@example.com> to=<firstname.lastname@example.org> proto=ESMTP helo=<FQDN of the system from where i am seding mails>
Please advise what can be done, so that systems, for which we cannot use smtp auth and tls, to be able to send email outside to our organizations?