Topic: 554 5.7.1 Relay access denied

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Hi,

I have a system with public IP with custom software (we cannot use authentication), from which I would like to send emails to our partners. I have created an mail account for that system and I have configured the mail address of our mail server, which is on the same public IP as this system. I have added the public ip of that system into /opt/iredapd/settings.py with MYNETWORKS = [ 'public ip' ], into this file /etc/postfix/helo_access.pcre the actual hostname of the machine, using the examples, which I found.

I have also added in here /etc/postfix/sender_access.pcre  the IP address of the system and the email address again using the formats mentioned into iredmail documentations.

I have whitelisted also the public IP into /etc/postfix/main.cf mynetworks parameter.

Also, permit_mynetworks was added on top of various sender restrictions.

No matter all that, when I try to send an email from that system, inside the mail server i see this:

Feb 11 11:19:45 mail postfix/smtpd[18068]: NOQUEUE: reject: RCPT from FQDN[public ip of the system]: 554 5.7.1 <partnermeil@domain.com>: Relay access denied; from=<mailadress@mydomain.com> to=<partnermeil@domain.com> proto=ESMTP helo=<FQDN of the system from where i am seding mails>

Please advise what can be done, so that systems, for which we cannot use smtp auth and tls, to be able to send email outside to our organizations?

BR,
Stan

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: 554 5.7.1 Relay access denied

With IP listed in "mynetworks", it should be fine.
Please turn on debug mode in Postfix and try again, show us full Postfix log lines related to your testing email.

FYI: https://docs.iredmail.org/debug.postfix.html