Topic: Password policy
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2 MARIADB edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
i've tried to change the password policy within the documentation https://docs.iredmail.org/iredadmin-pro … olicy.html but after restarting uwsgi (and even nginx), the modification are not applied (I have the message : Error: No digit number in password). For trying, I have set all the value to False both in default_settings and settings.py.
Have you a idea ? Thanks