Topic: Login mismatch senders - allow only specific address to be mismatched
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installe
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7.9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
ALLOWED_LOGIN_MISMATCH_SENDERS can allow one or more users to send as another user.
Now I want to restrict that user and allow to spoof only specific address.
in iredapd i have: ALLOWED_LOGIN_MISMATCH_SENDERS = ['firstname.lastname@example.org']
i want to restrict email@example.com to be able to spoof only firstname.lastname@example.org address but not email@example.com
How can i achieve that?