Topic: Cron issues with clamav
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Thank you for the replies in advance.
CentOS7 system with MariaDB * iRedAdmin-Pro
Recently getting errors related to clamav
ERROR: downloadFile: Unexpected response (429) from https://database.clamav.net/daily-26107.cdiff
ERROR: getpatch: Can't download daily-26107.cdiff from https://database.clamav.net/daily-26107.cdiff
ERROR: downloadFile: Unexpected response (429) from https://database.clamav.net/daily.cvd
ERROR: getcvd: Can't download daily.cvd from https://database.clamav.net/daily.cvd
ERROR: Update failed for database: daily
ERROR: Database update process failed: HTTP GET failed (11)
ERROR: Update failed.
Suspect the system is being blocked from too many calls via the API given the (429) code. How do I confirm and correct that is the case?