Topic: iRedMail still install mariadb even though I have a remote MySQL Serve
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail-1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu Server 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm new here, so it's best time to say "thank you" for this great piece of product. You will see me often here as I've got few questions for you :). Let's start with the first one
I did follow the step here https://docs.iredmail.org/install.iredm … erver.html
since I already have a remote MySQL Server 8.0 up and running, but still it's installed Mariadb.
The doc is not up to date I guess ?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.