Topic: Mailing List - Error: Permission denied.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7.9
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
After upgrade to latest iRedMail 1.4.0 and iRedAdmin-Pro 4.9, the mailing list seems have some issue.
Please note we use subscribable mailing list.
When I log in iRedAdmin-Pro using postmaster account, I can create new mailing list, or modify members. But when I try to edit owner or moderator, system will prompt "Error: Permission denied" on top, even the postmaster is both owner and moderator. If I create any new mailing list, the owner and moderator will default to postmaster, and the same will happen.
Please kindly advice how to resolve the issue.