Topic: About Backup Plugin
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 4.8 (MySQL) iRedMail 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: 3.10.0-1127.19.1.el7.x86_64
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Currently, i'm using iredmail with pro version, about this product, i need some advice or feature about backup for single or multi domain by tick it on UI
Can i get some advice ? About rsync is not an options because i'm need to manage it on dashboard UI
Hope you guy has some improves about this on future versions