Topic: How to set some restrictions on Distribution Lists?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 0.9.9 PGSQL edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04.2 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP (Active Directory)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?: No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have installation of iRedMail which I took when was hired in a new company.
The question is How to set some restrictions on Distribution Lists? I created new ones in AD with proper email. I added users. Example: email@example.com. Now everybody can send to this alias. How can I control on who can send mails to that list?
I know it can be controlled via Pro. But I dont have Pro.
Thank you in advance.