Topic: Sorry but the jail 'dovecot' does not exist
I am facing the issue while adding the testing IP address into the dovecot jail. Could you please help me out with how to figure it out?
really thankful to you.
[root@mail1 fail2ban]# fail2ban-client set dovecot banip 184.108.40.206
2021-05-18 11:24:32,984 fail2ban : ERROR NOK: ('dovecot',)
Sorry but the jail 'dovecot' does not exist
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centso 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? /YEs I have Pro-Trial
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.