Topic: Possible to use LDAP for amavisd lookup ?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian Buster
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Is it possible to switch easily amavisd lookup from SQL to LDAP ? I need it to configure the local domains.
I saw the LDAP schema is already added and amavisLocal is set to true by default when a user is created.
So... Is there a good reason to not use it ?