Topic: DB Table for Outgoing Blacklist
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0 MYSQL edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 16.04.7 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We would like to know which database table is responsible for storing the per-domain OUTGOING blacklisted recipients on this page: https://my.mailserver.tld/iredadmin/pro … ile_wblist
Does this field prevent mail from being sent to the indicated party? We're trying to implement a CANSPAM system.