Topic: Query LDAP mailinglist membership for nextcloud/owncloud
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0 OPENLDAP edition.
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloader
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04 LTS
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I set up the nextcloud login against the OpenLDAP that shipped with iredmail. The login so far works fine with the settings in the screenshots like login with (&(objectclass=mailUser)(enabledService=nextcloud)) and login attributes with (&(&(objectclass=mailUser)(enabledService=nextcloud))(|(mailPrimaryAddress=%uid)(mail=%uid))).
I read in previous posts, that group memberships are supposed to be done by membership in mailing lists. So far so good. I created a list and added a user to it. The question is now, how do I access this membership setting in nextcloud/owncloud?
Thanks for any help.