Topic: SOGO calendar issue: Daily events not shown
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Sogo calendar has an issue in Daily / weekly view: Daily events are not shown.
Here the bug was reported and solved: https://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=5313
It seems to be solved in version 5.1.1.
Just now i did a "yum update" on my server, and it updated SOGo to version 5.1.0, not to version 5.1.1
Is there a secure way to force a further update?