Topic: RoundCube, SOGo, iRedAdmin are not accessible
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): folder dos not exists
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? installer I mean
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have a iRedmail server. Few weeks ago I checked it everything worked fine. Today I tried to open RoudCube, SOGo, iRedAdmin and non of this web services was available. Everything had a problem with https certificate. I checked the cron for renewal certs and it is there. Here is the code
0 3 * 1-12 * certbot renew --post-hook '/usr/sbin/service postfix restart; /usr/sbin/service nginx restart; /usr/sbin/service dovecot restart'
I tough every day is not necessary if cert is valid for 90 days. Ones a month should be enough. Even though I have a renewal email message everyday in mailbox. It seems there is another cron to renew certs. As I remember new Certbot do it automatically at the background....
According this documentation I made restart of services and it is running. But why the crone from doc does not contain MySQL and OpenLDAP restart?
I would like to understand what happened. Thanks.