Topic: limit outgoing mail throttling

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
I want to limit sent mail to yahoo, in iredmail is the same? is there any further configuration in iredmail?

https://wiki.deimos.fr/Postfix:_limit_o … _by_domain

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: limit outgoing mail throttling

iRedMail uses Postfix, it should be same, but we don't take any responsibility for third-party tutorials, you're on your own. smile

btw, the solution in your link limits the concurrent connections, but it doesn't limit how many emails in certain period. For example, how many emails in hour.

hi Actually the problem is that  I changed public ip address of my mail server and yahoo has blocked my new Ip address ,so  I can not send E-mail to yahoo.  As I usually send considerable amount of mail to yahoo, I guss it is due to mail volume(All the DNS records has changed correctly ). How can I decrease the ratio of sending email just for specific domain?

)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

iRedMail uses Postfix, it should be same, but we don't take any responsibility for third-party tutorials, you're on your own. smile

btw, the solution in your link limits the concurrent connections, but it doesn't limit how many emails in certain period. For example, how many emails in hour.

iRedMail doesn't have the feature to limit the ratio. You can try to write your own iRedAPD plugin for this purpose. smile