Topic: Banned IP Addresses is not showing after sudden shutdown in iredmail
Hi Sir how are you
I have successfully integrated fail2ban with iredmail, it was working fine since yesterday but unfortunately, I got a power outage and my server was down. I power it up. My mail is working fine, also fail2ban with CLI is working fine. but now it's not displaying any banned entry into my iredmail fail2ban dashboard. It's showing empty whereas I can see the banned IP addresses via the fail2ban CLI command.
Could you please guide how I can resolve this issue so that fail2ban IP addresses showing on my iredmail banned section?
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2021041301, 4.8 (MySQL)
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.