Topic: REDIRECT SOGo NGINX default
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? yes
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Cnetos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGINX
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Greetings to all ... the doubt that I bring is that the NGINX redirects by default as webmail to rouncubemail, I would like the browser that redirects by default is the SOGo.
There is some configuration in NGINX that would allow me to redirect to SOGo by default.