Topic: Roundcube issue after upgrade from 18.04 to 20.04
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MariaDB
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
It's releated to: https://forum.iredmail.org/topic18075-q … dmail.html
Lately I upgraded Ubuntu 18.04 → 20.04, made all necessary updateds using https://docs.iredmail.org/upgrade.ubunt … 20.04.html
After update I couldn't login to any account via roundcube I always get message that account details are incorrect. (can't even log in to main postmaster account).
I reinstalled roundcube but after reinstall same issue.
I found in dovecot logs something like this
Jun 9 13:42:47 *** dovecot: imap***: Error: Plugin 'imap_stats' not found from directory /usr/lib/dovecot/modules
so I went to modules but dovecot and modules has beed maked as lib95_imap_old_stats_plugin.so
after rename it to lib95_imap_stats_plugin.so
Error: Couldn't load required plugin /usr/lib/dovecot/modules/lib95_imap_stats_plugin.so: Module doesn't have init function
AUTHENTICATE LOGIN: A0001 NO [AUTHENTICATIONFAILED] Authentication failed. in /opt/www/roundcubemail-1.4.11/program/lib/Roundcube/rcube_imap.php on line 200 (POST /mail/?_task=login&_action=login