Topic: Restore account in new server
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos7. 4
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):Mysql
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm an iredmail user, and I've used the PRO version of iredadmin.
Let me ask you, I have tried to restore my iredmail database to a new server (trial). when finished dumping the database, the user I created did not appear on the admin user list. Please enter