Topic: Webmail on Different Server?

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):  1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?  Downloadable Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:  Raspbian 10 (buster)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):  mySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====
I would like to run Nginx/Roundcube on a server different than the one running the rest of iRedMail.  In other words, Server 1 will run all inbound/outbound mail processing.  Server 2 will run Nginx.  Server 2 will have an Nginx server block configured with its "root" pointing to /var/www/html on Server 1 via an nfs connection. 

I already have a configuration with one server running nginx and serving pages from two other computers, one a weather server and the other a home automation server.  I would like to add iRedMail as the third server.

Is this possible with iRedMail?  Is there any documentation for having the iRedMail web services on a separate server? 

Thanks!

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Webmail on Different Server?

Just update Roundcube config file to use the IMAP/SMTP/SQL service on the iRedMail server, and make sure these services are open in firewall.