Topic: problem with new cert install from zero ssl
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? NO
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have installed a new cert from Zero SSL and I am getting errors in my postmaster emails it seems like with every email that is sent to my server.
The error I am seeing is this:
out: 454 4.7.0 TLS not available due to local problem.
I know I have done something wrong but I don't know what.
Also my roundcube doesn't start. Not sure if this is the same problem.
Mail seems to be coming in fine but I keep getting these emails to postmaster. I have not tried to send any mail yet.