Topic: iedmail send mail via relay
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.3.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I am trying to send emails via a relay host. I have entered in the relay host in iredmail pro, but when I try to send an email via that domain, I get an error message, that relaying is denied
Remote-MTA: dns; smtpin.rzone.de
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.4.0 Relaying denied
and in the log files of the relaying host we can't see any entries that the server got a relaying request.
How do I fix this behaviour?
Thanks for your help.