Topic: Install wordpress site

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): iRedMail -1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?iredmail easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: centos 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MYSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): NGinx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Y
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

I did a clean install of iredmail and I have everything working for Iredmail. I am a relative beginner with linux but trying to get better acquainted.

what I want to understand is I have a wordpress site on one of my other computers on site and would like to move it on to the Iredmail server and change the default site to the wordpress site.

I have modified the   00-default.conf  and 00-default-ssl.conf files to include the following 'include /etc/nginx/templates/new site.tmpl. I have done this  in both etc/nginx/ sites-available and sites-enabled folders

I have created a "new site".tmpl file coping the files but changing the "mail" to "new site" from the iredmail.tmpl file.

I have created a MYSQL database and imported the data .

I have copied the site over to /opt/www/"new site" and even tried the root directory /var/www/html and I get either a blank page or file not found.

Am I missing some files that need to be changed I am more used to doing this kind of thing with (apache2)? I noticed your programs run on PHP so I assume mine should also work with PHP.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: Install wordpress site

Any related error in Nginx log file (/var/log/nginx/*.log)?

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Any related error in Nginx log file (/var/log/nginx/*.log)?

I am getting this I think there is a wp configuration incorrect is what is telling me

2021/07/26 11:43:45 [error] 1936#0: *90864 FastCGI sent in stderr: "PHP message: PHP Warning:  require(/var/www/html/wp-includes/version.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /var/www/html/wp-settings.php on line 33
PHP message: PHP Fatal error:  require(): Failed opening required '/var/www/html/wp-includes/version.php' (include_path='.:/usr/share/pear:/usr/share/php') in /var/www/html/wp-settings.php on line 33" while reading response header from upstream, client: 192.241.195.181, server: mrjoie.com, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://127.0.0.1:9999", host: "205.197.220.22"

Thanks for the direction to go

It's clear that you missed few files at those paths. Please fix that and try again.

The database was pointing the the wrong servers changed my import to all point to the correct server and everything worked.  thanks for your help.