Topic: how to limit block outgoing traffic in firewalld
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL):
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I reviewed firewalld rules (iptables -L) that sound complexed a little. I am new to fail2ban and iptables.
what is default(Iredmail configuration) and how can I block all outgoing port expect limited port(25 and 53) in firewalld?
what does it mean? OUTPUT_direct
target prot opt source destination
ACCEPT udp -- anywhere anywhere udp dpt:bootpc
OUTPUT_direct all -- anywhere anywhere