Topic: New Mailing List - not setting 'Reply-To' for postings
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2021062401
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download installer originally, migrated to Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I set up a new mailing list on our server last week - but when emails are sent, the 'Reply-To' isn't being set for the Mailing list, so people who click 'Reply' are going back to the original sender and not the list itself.
The other (older) mailing lists I already had set up on the mail server do honour this behaviour.
I've gone through all the setup screen - comparing an old versus the new mailing list and they appear to be the same.
Any ideas ?