Topic: 'internal server error' upon trying to modify a user.
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS Linux 7 (Core)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): LDAP
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Apache
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Whenever I am trying to modify a user through the iRedMail Admin Panel (i.e. https://mysite.iredadmin/profile/user/g … er@domain) I get redirected to a blank page with only the text 'internal server error'. It doesn't work for any users and I can't seem to find any logs related to this issue. And whenever I try to view a user (i.e. https://mysite.iredadmin/profile/domain … er@domain) I get a blank page with only the text 'not found'.
Is there anyone that has experience with these issues? Or anyone that could point me in the right direction toward fixing them?
Thanks in advance!
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.