Topic: Cannot remote connect to MariaDB after install iRedMail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? No
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySql (MariaDB)
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I have edited file/etc/mysql/mariadb.conf.d/50-server.cnf to change bind-address to 0.0.0.0 and restarted the mysql server:
bind-address = 0.0.0.0
I have also checked the root user that has granted all privileges to all databases.
I have also enable port 3306 in firewall by:
firewall-cmd --permanent --add-port=3306/tcp
When I connect to MariaDB remotely it says:
Can't connect to MySQL server on 'example.com' (10060)
I can connect to server using SSH in port 22 and can login the root user to database on the server. Just cannot connect remotely.
Could you please help me out for allowing remove access to MySQL/MariaDB under iRedMail?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.