Topic: All users email list?

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? download
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Centos 7
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): Maria
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

Is it possible to create a mailing list in iRedAdmin Pro that automatically contains all email users on a server? How about all users in a specified domain?

I have a customer running iRedAdmin Pro that has asked for this so that they do not have to remember to add/remove users everytime someone gets hired or quits.

----

Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team. Supports Amazon S3 compatible storage and custom branding.

Re: All users email list?

Login to iRedAdmin-Pro and go to domain profile page, you can find an option to assign mailing list to newly created mail users.

3 (edited by iredmailtnt 2021-08-27 22:54:59)

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Login to iRedAdmin-Pro and go to domain profile page, you can find an option to assign mailing list to newly created mail users.

Ok, I found it. Thanks.
For the archives, it is on the advanced tab for the domain.

Does that only add users to the list when a new user is created? IOW, will existing users automatically get added to this list or do I have to add them manually?

If I delete a user from the server, does it get deleted from the mailing list automatically?

Is there a way to add all users in all domains hosted on the machine to this list?

Regards,

Tom

iredmailtnt wrote:

Does that only add users to the list when a new user is created?

Yes.

iredmailtnt wrote:

will existing users automatically get added to this list or do I have to add them manually?

Manually.

iredmailtnt wrote:

If I delete a user from the server, does it get deleted from the mailing list automatically?

Yes.

iredmailtnt wrote:

Is there a way to add all users in all domains hosted on the machine to this list?

How about use our RESTful API for this? https://docs.iredmail.org/iredadmin-pro … l.api.html
First get all users email addresses from SQL database, then update each user's profile and assign them to the mailing list.

I will check how to implement a one-click assignment in future release.