Topic: Choosing the right distro
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version: 1.4.0 OPENLDAP edition
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS, CentOS Linux release 8.4.2105, Oracle Linux Server release 8.4
- Store mail accounts in which backend: LDAP
- Web server: Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? YES
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I'm going to deploy iRedMail+iRedAmin-PRO-LDAP setup.
I have succesfully tested on Ubuntu 20.04.2 LTS and CentOS Linux release 8.4.2105
Having some difficult on Oracle Linux Server release 8.4, ie: missing perl-IO-stringy needed by amavis.
I would like to know which will be the most supported distros by the iRedMail project.
Furthermore I would like to know if Debian 11 and Rocky Linux will be supported.
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.