Topic: Create custom iRedAdmin page/function
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 2021062401
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?: iRedMail Easy
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 20.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
We just migrated 7500 mail accounts without problem.
But many users are not remembering their password and need it to be reset to change client setup.
Support is using iRedAdmin to change password and then a 3-party SMS gateway to send it to user.
Is it possible to create a custom page in iRedAdmin with function so our Support can oneclick this?
SMS gateway support API, and i should be able to create the page if its somehow possible to hook such a custome page into iRedAdmin.
I have proof-of-concept for doing it outside iRedAdmin directly in SQL, but would like to use the Admin login and logging of who do the reset inside iRedAdmin.
/opt/www/iredadmin/tools/reset_user_password.py have the function, just need it to be in GUI and add SMS part.