Topic: Upgrade iRedMail 1.4.1 - mysql error
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.1
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Deployed with installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Ubuntu 18.04
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL Ver 14.14 Distrib 5.7.35
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Error with following command while doing iRedMail migration to 1.4.1:
mysql vmail < /tmp/iredmail.mysql
ERROR 1064 (42000) at line 1: You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near 'IF NOT EXISTS `enablesogowebmail` CHAR(1) NOT NULL DEFAULT 'y'' at line 1
Seems that syntax has to be modified for this MySQL version
Could you help pls?
----Spider Email Archiver: On-Premises, lightweight email archiving software developed by iRedMail team.