Topic: SOGo problems on fresh installation
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): v1.4.1 (stable)
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: Debian 10 (buster)
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
Hey peeps, i run into trouble with SOGo after very clean / fresh installation of stable iredmail version.
It seems everything running smoothly with no errors on any logs that i checked. Emails are working and so on.
Everything except SOGo email and calendar module cos I can see only addressbook module after login to any account. Did it happen to anybody else?
I didi not change configs even do not install anything manually. Every part goues through iredmail bash script.
Thx for any suggestion or idea