Topic: upgrade order
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.0
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? downloadable installer
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: debian buster
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? No
I want to upgrade to 1.4.1 but i also want to upgrade to debian bullseye.
Should I :
- first upgrade debian and then migrate to 1.4.1 ?
- first migrate to 1.4.1 and then upgrade to bullseye ?
- nevermind, order is not important.
Thanks for your support