Topic: iRedMail send to a mail Sensor and back to iRedMail
==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release): 1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer? Downloadable
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version: CentOS 8
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): PGSQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx): Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro? no
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
I just added a mail Sensor to my network that I would like to send copies of all emails to and have them analyzed through a series of rules. The Sensor will then Send it back to iRedMail so it can be delivered to the mailboxes. Is this setup possible? Can you show me a config example that I can use as reference?