1

Topic: iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.9

==== REQUIRED BASIC INFO OF YOUR IREDMAIL SERVER ====
- iRedMail version (check /etc/iredmail-release):                     1.4.2
- Deployed with iRedMail Easy or the downloadable installer?
- Linux/BSD distribution name and version:                              CentOS 7.9.2009
- Store mail accounts in which backend (LDAP/MySQL/PGSQL): MySQL
- Web server (Apache or Nginx):                                               Nginx
- Manage mail accounts with iRedAdmin-Pro?                            Yes
- [IMPORTANT] Related original log or error message is required if you're experiencing an issue.
====

  Hello,

After upgrade to last version, I found two problem:

Last Logins: IMAP column - show last info, Last Email Delivery - empty column.

API: If i try to create new email, that don't exists - I get message: {"_success": true}
If i try to create new email, that already exists - I get message: internal server error
Info from /var/log/dovecot.log
Sep 15 22:22:34 host iredadmin: [127.0.0.1] POST /iredadmin/api/user/username@domain.ltd 500 242 "-"

Previously there was a message: {"_success": false, "_msg": "ALREADY_EXISTS"}


Regards
Marius

2

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.9

marius.timukas wrote:

Last Logins: IMAP column - show last info, Last Email Delivery - empty column.

If no email delivered, then the "Last Email Delivery" column is empty in SQL database.

marius.timukas wrote:

If i try to create new email, that already exists - I get message: internal server error

What's the error in /var/log/messages when you trigger this error?

----

Buy me a cup of coffee ($5) to support iRedMail:

buy me a cup of coffee

3

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.9

Info from /var/log/dovecot.log

Sep 15 22:22:34 host iredadmin: [127.0.0.1] POST /iredadmin/api/user/username@domain.ltd 500 242 "-"

4

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.9

ZhangHuangbin wrote:
marius.timukas wrote:

Last Logins: IMAP column - show last info, Last Email Delivery - empty column.

If no email delivered, then the "Last Email Delivery" column is empty in SQL database.

marius.timukas wrote:

If i try to create new email, that already exists - I get message: internal server error

What's the error in /var/log/messages when you trigger this error?


I try to receive email, send email - nothing.  Where can i check in SQL ? Which db/table ?

5

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.9

Please check /var/log/maillog first, then /var/log/dovecot*.

----

Buy me a cup of coffee ($5) to support iRedMail:

buy me a cup of coffee

6 (edited by marius.timukas 2021-09-18 04:22:17)

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.9

ZhangHuangbin wrote:

Please check /var/log/maillog first, then /var/log/dovecot*.


All records from iredadmin goes to /var/log/dovecot.log.
Records from postfix/amavis goes to /var/log/maillog.

I made a litte more testing. In 4.9 version, I can't create user at all. Don't work POST function (Mail User).
GET/PUT/DELETE functions (Mail User) is working.
Then I rollbacked to 4.8 version. All worked correctly.

In both versions:

If i try to add non existent user to mail alias, i get answer {"_success": true}. Actualy, user wasn't added.
In this case I would expect another message.

root@host bin]# curl -X PUT -b cookie.txt -d "addMember=username@domain.ltd" https://host.domain.ltd/iredadmin/api/a … domain.ltd
{"_success": true}

[root@host bin]# curl -X GET -b cookie.txt https://host.domain.ltd/iredadmin/api/u … domain.ltd
{"_success": false, "_msg": "NO_SUCH_ACCOUNT"}

7

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.9

I am using Freebsd 13 and iredmail-1.4.2 with iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.9, and find the following errors showing "internal server error" : -

system->Global Spam Policy --- internal server error
create domain -- after creating a domain showing internal server error but such domain can successfully created.
create user -- after creating a user showing internal server error but such user can successfully created.
Please help.

Mr. Y. W. Lai

8

Re: iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.9

laiyukwa wrote:

I am using Freebsd 13 and iredmail-1.4.2 with iRedAdmin-Pro-SQL-4.9, and find the following errors showing "internal server error" : -

Hi Lai,

Any error in /var/log/messages or other log files under /var/log/?
I can not reproduce this error on my local machine.

----

Buy me a cup of coffee ($5) to support iRedMail:

buy me a cup of coffee